Silverfish Jewellery workshops are for everyone.
Come along, bring a friend, be inspired to unleash the creativity in you and make a piece of silver jewellery.
- Unleash the creativity in you!
- Make friends.
- Learn a new skill.
- Be inspired by the creative innovations of contemporary design.
- Make something beautiful for God.
Host an outreach jewellery workshop at your church or small group.
For groups of six or less, book your workshop at our premises in Birmingham’s famous Jewellery Quarter.
A great day out for your group!
Our shop address is:
48 Vyse Street,
What ... is included?
- Our jewellery designer shares her moving testimony.
- Watch a jewellery demonstration.
- Have a go at making a piece of real silver jewellery.
- Learn the Biblical inspiration behind our designs.
- View our latest work with opportunities to purchase.
- Refreshments are not included, but do feel free to bring your own along!
- All materials are provided.
and don't forget...
At the end of the workshop - you’ll have your own unique piece of jewellery to take away with you!
Call us today and book your workshop at a time to suit you.
Our workshops are built around a minimum of 2 hours, but can be tailored to a full day depending on your needs.
Our most popular dates are Friday evenings or Saturday mornings.
For further information please call Norma on 0121 554 4575
Book Now !!!
You are warmly invited to a Silverfish Jewellery Workshop
Book today, bring a friend and be inspired! - Call us on 0121 554 4575 to book your place.
We currently offer two types of workshop:
Top of Form
Outreach Jewellery Workshop
Our creative jewellery workshops are informative, practical and great fun!
Norma Murrain DipM.Cert Ed. Shares her moving faith journey whilst assisting you to create a unique piece of silver jewellery to take away.
All materials and equipment provided.
At your church or charity venue.
Call us on 0121 554 4575 to book your place.
Beginners, no experience required.
£35.00 per delegate.